Geotechnical engineering is the branch of civil engineering concerned with earth materials. Geotechnical engineering is the testing and measuring of earth material behaviours including subsurface investigation of their physical and chemical properties.
The geotechnical engineers at Ashby Consulting Engineering undertake site investigations and analyses supported by innovative, practical and cost effective solutions. The geotechnical engineering reports supplied by Ashby Consulting Engineering record all the relevant information specific to a project and assess the risks posed by the site conditions.
Ashby Consulting Engineering have proven experience in providing suitable geotechnical engineering recommendations for earthworks, foundation design, retaining requirements, flooding and ground stability analysis.
Our services include:
- Soil Testing and Geotechnical Evaluation Reports
- Comprehensive Liquefaction Analysis
- Erosion and Sediment Control Management Design
- Ground Stability Analysis and Design
- Foundation Recommendations and Design
- Retaining Recommendations and Design
- Land stabilization, Liquefaction Mitigation and Rehabilitation Design
- Storm Water Neutrality Assessment and Design
Discuss your geotechnical engineering requirements with Ashby Consulting Engineering. Phone us now on 03 383 0514 or send us an email about your geotech needs.