Building Reports

Building Structural Reports

structural-engineering-nzIs your house signed off? Do you need a building report?

If you were to sell tomorrow, would the Council’s records match what has been built and has a final sign off been issued? You will need a detailed building report on your home or building.

If your answer is NO or even MAYBE then you probably need one of our services.
Ashby Consulting Engineering can carry out a detailed survey of a property and provide:

  • Safe and Sanitary Reports
  • Building Reports
  • Unauthorised Works Reports / Certificate of Acceptance
  • As-Built Drawings

New Zealand is notorious for illegal building works and Canterbury has its share of these properties. Whether buying or selling, it pays to get a building report and check with Council to ensure that all the building work on your site has been consented and signed off by a building inspector.

Ashby Consulting Engineering will assist you to obtain your building report and Code of Compliance. Phone us now on 03 383 0514 or send us an email about any structural reports you may need.